Benefits of membership include:
- a reduction in the fee for the Annual Conference (£10 off of registration fee)
- an ISPOG subsidized fee for the International Conference
- a Directory and network of Members online at this website
- a reduction in the cost of a subscription to the online version of "Journal of Psychosomatic Obestetrics and Gynaecology")
- access to the Online Discussion Forums web area on this website (only accessible by members)
- access to the BSBOG presentations webpage on this site (see under the "Resources" menu tab at the top of this website)
There are four categories of BSBOG membership when renewing:
- Doctors £45 (GPs, consultants, psychiatrists)
- Junior Doctors £25
- Allied-Medical Professionals £20 (midwives, nurses, psychologists, counsellors, etc)
- Student £10 (all students, retirees, members of the public)
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Data Protection Act 1998 BSPOGA holds personal details on its members for the purpose of sending them information about the Society and notification of conferences. Members can ask for a copy of the information held on themselves by contacting us.