How to Print Your Own Receipt
Have you purchased from us (e.g. booked a place on an Annual Scientific Meeting, paid for membership in BSBOG, etc) and now you want to present a receipt for reimbursement? Below are the instructions for printing your own receipt/invoice (receipts are called invoices on our system):
- Login using your username/password if you haven't done so already.
- In the right-hand sidebar of this site is a link called "My Account". Click on it.
- Now you will see a webpage and under your Username there are menu tabs labelled: "View", "Address Book", "Edit", "Files", "Orders", etc.. Click on "Orders".
- In the column "Order #" you will see an order number and two icons. If there are multiple order numbers then find the order number in question and click on the first icon (a page with a magnifying glass over it).
- At the top of your "View Order" page there is a link "Click to open a window with a printable invoice"
- This will open up a new browser window - click on the button in the browser labelled "Print Invoice"
If you still need help then please contact us.