BSPOGA Annual Scientific Meeting 2016
Bookings are now closed.
BSPOGA Annual Scientific Meeting
Friday 14 October 2016, 8:30-4:40pm
Medical Education Centre, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, R Floor, Sheffield, S10 2JF, UK
Aim of the meeting: Raise the awareness of Biopsychosocial and Psychosomatic disorders which can lead to maternal mental health problems
- Improving women’s health by raising the awareness of the ramifications of inappropriate interventions for such conditions that have an underlying bio – psycho – social cause,
- Raising the awareness of the available support to these women and their families.
Who should attend?
- Consultants and Trainees in all specialties
- SAS Doctors
- Midwives and nurses, including tutors/lecturers
- Allied health professionals.
- General practitioners
- Medical Students
We promise, as usual in Sheffield, to provide a very valuable educational meeting in a very vibrant greenest city in the UK. Come and enjoy the weekend in Sheffield.