‘EFFECT OF BIOPSYCHOSOCIAL FACTORS ON PREGNANCY AND NEONATAL OUTCOMES’
Date: Friday 21st September 2018
Venue: Newham University hospital, Education Centre, Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor, Zone 2, London, E13 8SL (website / directions )
For night accommodation: London ExCel Hotels are only two miles from the hospital.
Consultants, Doctors, General Practitioners and SAS Doctors (£65 / £75)
Junior Doctors and trainees (£55 / £65)
Midwives, nurses and Allied health professionals, including tutors/lecturers (bulk booking is available at reduced cost) (£50 / £60)
Medical Students, members of the public (£10)
To submit your oral/poster presentation email abstracts (max 400 words) to email@example.com. Abstracts are being accepted up to the end of August.
- Miss Ferha Saeed Executive Member BSBOG and Organiser
- Dr Connie Pidgeon Trainee Representative London
- Dr Simi Bansal Trainee Member
- Dr Marianne Baithun Trainee Member
- Ms Cathy Falvey-Brown MW Member